sistersjumpsuit.com (“sistersjumpsuit.com “, “we”, “our”, “us”) is a trading name of sisters store. We respect the privacy rights of its online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognise the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
Collection of Personal Information
sistersjumpsuit.com does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. We store your personally identifiable information but no credit card information.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company for internal use only.
When you create a sistersjumpsuit.com account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Full Name
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from sistersjumpsuit.com
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on sistersjumpsuit.com website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If relevant, we will allow our sister companies to send relevant marketing materials to you. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking Your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to FVSB you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
sistersjumpsuit.com reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.